Elevation Transport Services of Boca Raton is proud to be implementing a new referral service for our new and existing customers. In addition to networking with other leading companies in the industry, Elevation Transport’s referral program will reward our existing customers for sharing and provide incentives for new customers to choose us for their transport and shipping services.
One of the most cost-efficient ways to boost your business’s marketing efforts is by beginning a referral program. A customer referral is highly valuable because it doesn’t cost you much — if anything — to acquire them.
Here are 5 companies that started successful referral programs:
- PayPal – They literally gave users and their friends cash.
- Airbnb – They let you invite your friends to Airbnb via email or social media. Your friends can receive up to $55 off their first trip, and you’ll get $20 for every person who completes a qualifying stay.
- Uber – They allow you to give your friends the gift of discounted first rides.
- Dropbox – They offer free products or services in exchange for users referring new customers. You can earn more cloud storage space in exchange for referring a friend.
- Amazon Prime – When your friends join Prime and make a $5 purchase, they will give you $5 towards your next Amazon purchase.
If you want to grow your business, keep your existing customers, and reach your revenue goals, it’s time to offer a customer referral program. It’s a good business decision because having one shows that you’re confident in your services to know that a referral program would be a positive investment.
There are helpful 7 tips to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible.
- Set Your Goals
- List Possible Referral Sources
- Make a Plan to Reach Out
- Identify Your Incentives
- Create Resources to Alert Your Customers
- Set Up Tracking
- Say Thank You