With the motorcycle transport services we offer at Elevation Transport Services, you can have someone to rely on for your door-to-door motorcycle shipping needs to any location in the US. Whether it’s a short or long distance, you can count on our team to provide you with professional transportation service every time. You can guarantee a hassle-free moving experience from a team of transportation experts who will guide you through the motorcycle shipping process every step of the way.
How Does Motorcycle Shipping Work?
Motorcycle shipping isn’t a complex process, but it is something that most people don’t do often. So, you might be a little confused about the small details of the process.
We want to run you through each step so you’re more prepared when it’s time to get your ride shipped a long distance.
- Step #1: Prep – Before the transportation company picks the bike up, you need to do a little prep work. First, you want to remove most of the fuel from its tank. Fuel is flammable, and reducing it as much as possible can prevent a catastrophe. However, you do want to leave some in to ensure you can drive it from the drop-off point to a gas station. Also, remove all of your personal items from the saddlebags and other compartments that your bags have. You might need these items while you don’t have access to your bike, and it’s just a better idea to keep your personal items on you rather than on the bike. Finally, take pictures of your bike before the service picks it up, to document any existing damage and its current condition. This can come in handy if there’s a dispute later on.
- Step #2: Pick-up – After you’ve prepared your motorcycle for shipping and scheduled a pick-up date, our company will send a carrier to your residence and pick up your vehicle. The carrier will get as close as possible to your door, but if the front-door pick-up isn’t possible, you may need to deliver your motorcycle to a nearby location.
- Step #3: Palletization – Once the bike is picked up, the service will transport it to the trailer and place it on its own pallet ensuring it’s safe and secured.
- Step #4: Processing and Shipping – The shipping service will now process the bike’s paperwork, develop a route, and get the bike loaded onto a shipping vehicle. As soon as that shipping vehicle starts its route, the bike will be on its way.
- Step #5: Delivery – Finally, your bike will arrive at the agreed-upon delivery point, and you just have to pick it up!
Why Choose Our Motorcycle Transport Company?
Your motorcycle might not be your most expensive item, but it’s likely a hefty investment with tons of sentimental value. When transporting it, you want to know that it’s safe and that it will reach its destination on time and be ready to use.
At Elevation Transport Services, we strive to provide that experience for every single customer. We hire the industry’s finest transport specialists and office staff, utilize the latest technology for faster routes and safer travels, and put our customer’s property first.
Request #1 Motorcycle Transport Service, Today
When you have your motorcycle shipped a long distance, you deserve to know that it’s safe and that it will actually reach its destination on time.
Elevation Transport Services is the #1 motorcycle transport company available, and our expert staff is ready to get your bike to its destination on time and in perfect condition.
If you need motorcycle transport services, contact Elevation Transport Services, today.
For inquiries, you may send us a message online by clicking here. If you have a special request, please call us today and ask about how we can help. Thank you for your interest in ETS.